Friday, February 8, 2008

I thought that I would be away from the computer until next week, but I have had internet access for about the past five days. So much for that. I got to campus with time to spare before we leave for our trip to Zululand so naturally, I ended up in the Superbowl (the graduate student computer lounge that we have access to). I feel like an idiot because I'm hauling around my carry-on suitcase which doesn't seem that small anymore, especially when the majority of the people I'm with just have backpacks. But I'm over it. I just hope there is enough room for me to store it on the bus, or whatever form of transportation we're taking.

In other news, my class schedule seems completely screwed up again. Grrrreat. But, I have next week to figure it out hopefully, as my one class doesn't start until the 19th.

Alright, we're out.

1 comment:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.